The Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation hosts a number of Survivorship programs and we invite you to join in our next one.
Enlive is our empowerment program designed at giving you back control!
Join Female Head Talk Expert Bree Stedman for this intimate and interactive workshop to help put you back in control of your thoughts, your feelings and most importantly your life.
- Gain education on the link between negative thinking & emotions and how YOU can break that tie
- Explore what lights you up (and what’s stopping you from enjoying those things)
- Learn the tools that will help you gain a sense of Emotional Control
This workshop strives to give women and men back their “power” and confidence. Bree guides attendees through strategies developed to assist them in challenging situations and suggests tools to utilise during those fearful times.
Empowerment Workshop Dates
- Tuesday- 10th July 2018, 6pm
- Saturday – 14th July 2018, 2pm
- Tuesday – 17th July 2018, 6pm
Workshops will be held at 2 Percy Street, Hamilton.
The cost is $10 per person, light refreshments will be provided.
Register your spot now – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 658 875