Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation presents our inaugural cocktail party – La Vie en Rose – Saturday 11 August 2018 at 48 Watt St.
La Vie en Rose, or Life in Pink, aims to raise awareness, inspire and provide hope to those battling breast cancer in our community, as well as celebrate those who support them.
Please join us as we turn 48 Watt St pink, and help raise much needed funds for Hunter residents experiencing breast cancer.
Tickets are $80 (plus booking fee) and include canapes, a glass of sparkling on arrival and entertainment by Jerome.
Our pink event theming is generously provided by the Wedding Designer.
A huge thank you to all our event sponsors:
- Dr. Freckle and Mr. Hide www.drfreckleandmrhide.com
- Skiinsure Laser Clinics www.skiinsure.com.au
- Newcastle Live newcastlelive.com.au
- 48 Watt St 48wattstreet.com.au
- The Wedding Designer www.theweddingdesigner.com.au
- WIN TV www.wintv.com.au
- Peter Sorcevski – Robinson Property www.robinsonproperty.com.au/petersorcevski
- Gabrielle Williams Makeup Artist www.gabwilliams.com.au
- Lizotte’s lizottes.com.au
- Coast XP www.coastxp.com
- Five Sawyers www.5sawyers.com.au