October Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Host a virtual morning tea or lunch and wear pink.
- Host a virtual trivia/bingo game.
- Pledge for your colleagues/staff to wear pink every Friday for the month.
- Host an online raffle or auction.
- Lolly guessing competition.
- Make a team exercise goal to reach by the end of the month.
- Decide on a certain % or $ amount of a product or service to fundraise for HBCF for the month/day.
- Purchase merchandise for your workplace.
DIGITAL PINK PACK
- “We are supporting Hunter families through breast cancer” sticker for email signature + website to use throughout October
- Client story + video to share with your employees to boost workplace culture
- Social media tiles to share throughout October to show your support throughout Breast Cancer Awareness month and help create awareness
- A post on HBCF’s website
- Dedicated social media post by HBCF
- Go to the Pink Up Your Workplace Campaign
- Create your fundraising page
- Start sharing your link with employees and fellow colleagues to start fundraising
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Digital Pink Pack
Community Fundraising Coordinator
0447 034 076
0421 937 125
Find out more about us & partnering with hbcf
Keep up to date and show your support for Hunter residents affected by breast cancer.