Step into the enchanting world of Christmas magic with the ‘Mrs. Claus’s Kitchen Christmas Photoshoot Experience’, a heartwarming collaboration between Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation and Ruby and Lace Photography.
Capture the warmth and joy of the holiday season with unique photoshoots, whether it’s with your family, kids or your beloved four-legged friends. Our cozy Christmas backdrop and the presence of Mrs. Claus herself will add a touch of festive cheer to your memories.
By participating, you’re not only creating cherished moments but also supporting HBCF’s mission to make a difference in the lives of breast cancer patients.
Sessions will run on the following days and times:
- 12:00pm to 2:00pm on Wednesday 6th December 2023
- 10:00am to 2:00pm on Thursday 7th December 2023
- 10:00am to 2:00pm on Friday 8th December 2023
Sessions will take place at the HBCF Offices – Hunter Cancer Hub, 10d Bradford Close, Kotara NSW
- Each session includes a set of 3 digital photos for personal use.
- Printed physical images can be ordered at an additional cost on the day.
- Each session is for one person or group combination, with up to three photos.
- Kindly arrive on time for your scheduled session.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, please do not bring any aggressive or unfriendly dogs to the sessions.